Foods With A Keto Carb Limit, That Nobody Will Tell You About…
Managing your keto carb limit can be hard if you don’t know what’s the net carb percentage of foods that you consume on a daily bases. While most fruits are high on carbs, vegetables on the other hand are mostly low in carbs.
There are dozens and dozens of vegetables that are appropriate for a keto diet. Most people today select to mix a small quantity of the higher-carb vegetables with low-carbohydrate ingredients to keep keto carb limit under control.
The values in the chart below are net carbs per 100g. Milk is 4% carbs so for 1 cup = 250ml = 10g carbs. As for eggs, it depends on where you look for nutritional information. Do not trust an app or a manufacturers label. I get my data from USDA and cronometer.com
Note on Using a Waterproof Fitness Tracker – if you have never used a fitness tracker, you’ll be amazed at how motivational push a fitness tracker can bring you, It’ll track your steps, your heart rate, you’ll blood pressure. It’s even have built-in integration to other apps available on your smart phone.
Why Use A Waterproof Fitness Tracker?
- Collect Vital Data Necessary For Weight Loss Progress
- Helps With Your Motivation, Track Progress Daily
- Can Have Other Apps That Integrate With Your Mobile Phone
- Must Be Worn On Your Wrest Whenever You Workout
- High-End Fitness Trackers Can Be Expensive
- Needs To Be Charged Every 7-10 Days (USB charging)